A fantastic new clinic-based Audiologist job in the Hamilton area with an independent company offering a fantastic opportunity, clinical facilities sand readymade loyal client following!
- Clinic based part time role based in a fantastic private practice
- State of the art practice with ongoing investments in the latest innovations in technology
- The role will be working out of a single highly established clinic near Hamilton
- Opportunity to work with an experienced and professional team who will give you a warm welcome and support you thoroughly
- Future opportunities for training and development in the practice, with longer term career progression available
- Offer high levels of quality customer care to fully private client base offering well informed and personally tailored product recommendations
- Clinical standards to be adhered to at all times with a willingness and enthusiasm for commercial work also being a must
Package and Benefits
- Well established & respected employer
- Highly competitive salary and benefits package on offer depending on knowledge and experience
- Busy, professional, smart working environment
- 34 days holiday inc bank
- Great prospects to develop professional and clinical skills set
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Must be registered with HCPC
- Should enjoy working with an engaging team environment and dynamic management team
- Be passionate about audiology with ideally strong commercial experience
- Must be very well presented and have upbeat personable character capable of always generating lasting rapport
What Happens Next?
Please click the 'Apply' button to find out more about this role. The consultant looking after this vacancy will contact you at a convenient time to share further details on about the opportunity.
All interaction will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our Audiology Team on 01423 813459.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Audiology Jobs