Location: Welwyn Garden City
Salary: Excellent annual salary of up to 60,000 + a 10,000 joining bonus if you apply through this ad
Working hours: 1x Full Time role & 1x Part Time 2/3 days
Experience level: You must be a GOC registered Optometrist
Specsavers in Welwyn Garden City are looking for and ambitious and talented Optometrist. Were a community-focused store dedicated to ensuring that every one of our customers receives an excellent patient experience. Were seeking an Optometrist ready to use their passion and knowledge to help us build on our ever-growing and loyal customer base. Join us at Specsavers in Welwyn Garden Citywhere we deliver the very best in customer care.
Whats on Offer?
- 1x Full time & 1x Part time- 2/3 days
- A competitivesalary of up to 60,000 depending on experience
- A 10,000 joining bonus if you apply via this ad (T&C's apply)
- Alternate weekends on offer
- Lucrative bonus scheme - earn an additional 2/3k per year
- Excellent holiday of 33 days allowance+ your birthday off
- GOC and College fees paid for
- Pension contribution
- Outstanding clinical and professional development opportunities
- Support with CET
- Access to the latest clinical technology such as OCT &NIDEK Tonoref - Eye-refract due to land soon
We are passionate about the clinical development of our team, and as our new Optometrist, we would support you with extra courses and specialisms that interest you. Whatever your ambitions, from WOPEC qualifications and independent prescribing to paediatric accreditations or enhanced optical services, well do everything we can to help you be the best clinician you can be.
What were looking for
Alongside being a qualified and GOC registered Optometrist, the right person for this position will be confident, possess a strong worth ethic and a willingness to succeed. Youll be passionate about your job and enjoy a fast-paced environment. We are looking for an Optometrist who will go the extra mile for our customers and someone who encourages their colleagues to do the same. In summary, were looking for a high calibre resident Optometrist to join us and assist in driving this excellent practice forward.
Find out more
For more information or to apply, please contact Teej Bushell at Specsavers Recruitment Service on (01566) 788620or reach out via email firstname.lastname@example.org.