What’s in it for you?
Become part of a really friendly and supportive team at Hassocks Eyecare Centre, interact with our local community and loyal patients in Hassocks.
Each day is different in practice and you will be kept on your toes in this fast moving village Opticians. You will learn new skills and developing your exisitng ones, with the support of our experienced team.
We pride ourselves on offering excellent clinical care as well as friendly, personalised service. We have been part of the local community here in Hassocks for over 35 years.
You will also receive:
- Your birthday off work
- No Sunday or bank holiday working
- Access to Simply Health (claim cashback on healthcare purchases)
- Retail discounts
- Cycle to work scheme
About the Role
We are looking for a part-time Receptionist to join us in delivering outstanding patient care.
You will be an integral part of our team here at Hassocks Eyecare Centre, helping us drive our service offering forward, always looking for opportunities to improve and innovate.
We are also looking for someone who shares our dedication to putting patients first and spending the time needed to get to the bottom of their visual needs.
Equally important to us is the way you interact with patients. Providing a friendly, informative, and empathetic service is a must.
Ultimately, you must be an ambassador for our brand and profession within the local community.
We are a committed independent in Hassocks, dedicated to providing our patients with an exceptional experience in practice.
- Our frame selection includes Tom Ford, Woow, Ronit Furst, Rayban
- We have 3 consulting rooms
- We are a team of 13
- The role is Thursday, Friday and Saturday (week 1) and Wednesday, Thursday, Friday (Week 2)
- The hours are 9-5.30
– working with the general public and interacting with a wide range of people with politeness and confidence
– Ability to remain calm whilst working under pressure
– A willingness to be flexible and a positive attitude to learning new skills
– Good computer skills are essential
Click apply below and we will ensure you are contacted as soon as possible by one of our team.