What’s in it for you?
If you’re naturally interested in fashion, science, and a role where you can interact with new people daily, this role is for you.
Whether you’re an experienced Optical Assistant or not, we can provide you with the tools to develop your skillset and the opportunity to further your career as a result.
You’ll be working with amazing brands and cutting-edge equipment, all alongside our supportive and friendly team of experts.
Additionally, you will also have the opportunity to impact the lives of our patients in a positive and meaningful way.
A new pair of glasses can make a huge difference to patients, and there’s nothing more rewarding than seeing them smile as they leave us with the perfect pair of frames.
You will also receive:
- Your Birthday Off Work
- No Sunday or Bank Holiday working
- Free & Regular CPD Courses
- Access to SimplyHealth (claim cashback on healthcare purchases)
- Retail Discounts
- Cycle to Work Scheme
About the Role
We are looking for a full time Optical Assistant to join us in delivering outstanding patient care.
You will be an integral part of our team here, helping us drive our service offering forward, always looking for opportunities to improve and innovate.
We are also looking for someone who shares our dedication to putting patients first and spending the time needed to get to the bottom of their visual needs.
Equally important to us is the way you interact with patients. Providing a friendly, informative, and empathetic service is a must.
Ultimately, you must be an ambassador for our brand and profession within the local community.
Educating others about the benefits of independent eye care is an ongoing challenge and one that we look forward to meeting head-on with you as a part of our team.
We are a committed independent, dedicated to providing our patients with an exceptional experience in practice.
- Our frame selection includes brands like Kate Spade, Joules, Ted Baker, Aspinal.
- We have 1 consulting room with OCT
- We are a team of 3 or 4 depending on work load.
- The role presently requires you to work Monday to Friday, with no weekends at present. Travel to our other branch will be required to cover holidays and sick leave. Saturday mornings may be a requirement in future.
Our local community is part of our identity, and we regularly see the benefits our work has when we’re out in the area too
Click apply below and we will ensure you are contacted as soon as possible by our professional recruitment partner