A rare and exciting opportunity has become available for an optical assistant to join a well established independent practice in Brixton, for 3 to 4 days a week.
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to get into optics or someone already in optics, looking to progress their career!
The practice has developed an excellent reputation and solid customer base within the local area, so they are looking for a passionate individual who will come in and contribute to their growing success!
They are well known for offering exceptional patient care and having a variety of mid to high end frames.
They are located in a superb position on Brixton high street, with great transport links nearby.
- Midweek hours are 9:00 to 17:30, Saturday hours are 9:30 to 14:00!
- Be an enthusiastic individual willing to learn new skills
- Work with patient care at the forefront of everything you do
- Based within a modern independent practice and become a part of a successful team of optical professionals
- Work 3 or 4 days a week, ideally to include a Saturday
- Previous optical experience is not required as excellent training can be given
Package and Benefits
- Negotiable basic salary of around 22,000
- Bonus scheme
- Excellent work life balance
- Career progression
- No Evenings, Sundays or Bank Holidays
- Early finish on Saturdays
- Relaxed working environment
- Professional freedom
- Great opportunity to develop new skills
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Optical experience desired but not essential
- Have the right to work in the UK
What Happens Next?
Please click the 'Apply' button to find out more about this role. The consultant looking after this vacancy will contact you at a convenient time to share further details on about the opportunity. All interaction will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission.
If you wish to talk to us in person about this job or any other suitable jobs, please email us on email@example.com or call our Optometry team on 01423 813452.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Optical Jobs