This is a unique Audiologist / RHAD prospect working with an exceptional specialist hear care service provider of choice.
Our highly regarded and exclusive client guarantees access to superb remuneration with minimum guaranteed income (basic and car allowance combined) worth 40,000 and vast majority of current colleagues already achieving 50K-80K+ gross income including bonus (some of whom achieve this level of income working just four days per week!).
Additionally there are flexible working pattern opportunities to spend some days working from home ensuring superb work life balance, fully private client base, extended test times to enable highest levels of client care, fantastic extensive product range and all supported by a passionate, experienced and client focussed management team!
If you work to excellent standards of service and are passionate about delivering exceptional customer care/satisfaction then this could be the role for you so apply today to avoid disappointment!
- Monday-Friday only role working 9am-5:30pm offering (4-5 days considered) with options to also work form home ensuring superb work life balance
- Working with leading hearcare technology to ensure your patients have the best possible outcome for the day-day lives
- Provide personalised hear care solutions and exceptional after-care to maintain their reputation as a hear care provider of choice
- Company offers genuine professional and clinical freedom alongside where you will be high levels of support in your role
- Opportunity for further training and opportunities for progression within the company
Package and Benefits
- Generous guarantee income worth 40,000 minimum!
- Market beating commission which will take your first year earnings to circa 50,000 - 80,000+ (NB Uncapped commission)
- Superb work life balance guaranteed
- Reputable company with an established client base
- Generous holidays + extensive benefits package
- Outstanding career growth and development opportunities
- On spot rewards/vouchers for performance
- Excellent diary management service leaving you free to fully focus on the Audiology aspect of the role
- Realistic and achievable targets in low pressured environment
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Must be registered with the HCPC as a Hearing Aid Dispenser
- Possess right to work in the United Kingdom
- You must also hold a full UK driving licence
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this role please click the 'Apply' button. On submission of the job application form, an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the relevant practice without your consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our Audiology Team on 01423 813459
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Audiology Jobs