This independent is a well-established independent practice that have developed an brilliant reputation for having a lovely working environment whilst having great prospects for the future as a very forward thinking group.
They've got a practice in a where they are looking for someone to work part time or full time to work alongside their DO's and Optometrist Director. Great team here and a really modern, lovely practice whilst still having 40 minute testing times and OCT!
What to expect:
- Salaries of up to £60,000 (dependent on experience)
- OCT and Phoropters
- Up to 40 minute testing times
- Very clinically orientated - has great connections with the local hospitals
- Lovely modern independent practice
- Work with a great team and Dispensing Optician's in store too
- Located in an affluent area of Edinburgh
If you are interested the please contact our Managing Consultant, Andrew Rowe on 0203 371 0682 OR firstname.lastname@example.org - he will answer any questions and provide all details needed.
Recommendations / Refer a Friend
During these uncertain times you may know someone who is in need of an form of employment; whether it be something part time in cohesion with locum work, or something full time or just some form of stability or financial security in the future.
Please do get in touch with myself and I'd be more than happy to offer £500 for any successful referrals or someone just needs some friendly advice for the future.
I'm available via email, email@example.com or just text me on 07826542228
- GOC registered or ability to be
- Clean faultless GOC record
- Full Time or Part Time commitment
- Team and self motivated
* If you cannot offer the above requirements, please do not apply for the position