I get told all of the time by Optometrists that domiciliary is like Marmite, you either love it or you hate it.
This client are regarded very highly due to their patient focused approach. They’ll make sure that you only see on average 7-8 patients a day with the thought of allowing you that extra time to see each patient.
This kind of sector is very unique to the typical retail setting. Yes generally you work with the elderly demographic although many people in Domi love the career satisfaction of being seen as an Clinician more so and getting an genuine appreciation for the service you provide!
Here's a little of what to expect:
- Salaries of up to £70,000
- Work within a certain radius of your home!
- Bonus of up to £5,000
- Full time or Part Time (Monday - Friday)
- See about 7-8 patients a day
- Receive Training Beforehand
- Someone with a willing attitude
- Finish your day at 16:30
- Work with an Dispenser or team
Do you think you’d be open minded to hearing more about what Domiciliary is like?
With what they can offer in terms of rota, salary and career satisfaction – I think it’s well worth keeping an open mind and speaking to one of the Optom Director to see what it’s like from an Optom point of view!
If you are interested the please contact our Managing Consultant, Andrew Rowe on 0203 371 0682 OR firstname.lastname@example.org - he will answer any questions and provide all details needed.
Recommendations / Refer a Friend
Vivid Optical are working in partnership on this vacancy / optical group. If you are not interested but know someone who would be perfect for such a job then we can offer up to £500 for each successful recommendation.
Please contact our Managing Consultant at email@example.com and we will keep you informed about the £500!
- GOC registered or ability to be
- Clean faultless GOC record
- Full Time or part time commitment
- Team and self motivated
* If you cannot offer the above requirements, please do not apply for the position