Experienced Newmedica Optical Assistant
Salary: up to 21,000, dependent on experience
Hours: Full Time (Weekend work is essential)
Previous Optical experience is essential for this role
Join our team as an Optical Assistant, and youll discover why at Specsavers, we pride ourselves on providing the foundation for exciting, long-term careers a home where your previous optical expertise will be truly valued and where youll be given the opportunity to thrive.
Were looking for someone who has previous optical experience as an Optical Advisor or Dispensing Assistant - however well continue to help develop and expand your knowledge.
Primary responsibility for delivering ongoing clinic services including:
- Managing the relationship with the patient and the provision of appropriate information to them, ensuring that exceptional customer service is delivered.
- Management of patient data; ensuring availability, required accuracy and confidentiality. This may involve retrieving patient records from and returning them to the Trust, liaising with Newmedicas central operations team, updating Newmedicas electronic patient records and producing and providing letters to patients.
- Performing, verifying and recording results of clinical testing with absolute integrity.
- Working with other clinic staff, including clinicians to ensure optimal patient flow, including assisting them if required.
- Undertaking other ad hoc and administrative tasks as required to ensure the smooth running of the clinic.
- Appropriate escalation of process, clinical, equipment, quality or infection risk issues.
- Maintaining a positive relationship with client teams at every interaction.
- Committed to continued professional development and clinical governance, including participating in appraisal process, completion of mandatory training and clinical audits and research as required.
Youve already demonstrated that youre a natural when it comes to customer care, youre articulate, good with people with an organised approach and always happy to help, so youll fit right in as a valuable member of our friendly store team, joining a business thats going places.
If you are interested, please click Apply as this vacancy will close once we have filled all available places. We therefore highly recommend early applications.