Clinic based Audiologist/job Chelmsford, full or part time, base salary up to c30,000 with OTE bonus scheme.
- Excellent new highly flexible opportunity based in Newcastle working with an ambitious team of high quality focussed hear care professionals
- YOU will enjoy state of art facilities including sound proof booths, dedicated support team and generous base salary up to 30,000 and a relaxed management style so you can relax and focus on the need of your patients!
- Flexible part time working is also available and additional superb work life balance
- Diligently serve a fully private client base with great care and attention offering thorough battery of testing and insightful product recommendations
- Working clinic based as part of a stable of dedicated private health care professionals
- Working hours are generally 9am-530pm (40 hour per week FTE contract)
- Some cover on weekends would be appreciated but this is not essential
- Additional opportunities to train and provide wax removal
Package and Benefits
- Base salary up to 30,000
- Mileage and travel expenses paid for
- Dedicated hear care assistant support team
- One hour's test time serving fully private base
- Sound proof booths available
- Professional fees paid
- Exceptional prospects for long term career development
- All other statutory benefits apply
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- HCPC registered Audiologist / RHAD or soon qualify/register
- Right to work in the UK required
- All levels of experience considered
What Happens Next?
Please click the 'Apply' button to find out more about this role. The consultant looking after this vacancy will contact you at a convenient time to share further details on about the opportunity.
All interaction will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our Audiology Team on 01423 813459.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Audiology Jobs