Independent Audiologist job, Watford, full or part time, clinic based, flexible hours, basic up to 35,000+ bonus, career progression prospects
Keen to enjoy a dedicated audiology serve environment with fantastic support from lovely family run business where you pick your own hours, then look no further!
This is an exceptional role to work as part of growing business near Watford offering fully private hearing care services including both hearing aid sales and wax services (full training in wax can be provided as required).
From day one you will be given time to offer thorough consultations in a non pressured clinical setting and have the opportunity to progress to a more senior role within the business long term if of interest to more ambitious applicants so truly an opportunity not to be missed!
- Working in principally a single clinic near to Watford (with potential of just one day per week working in Harrow if wanting full time again clinic based) offering fully private hearing care services to a varied client base including adults and some children as well
- Opportunity to offer wax services on a regular basis as well as private sales working from a growing book of loyal patients
- Work closely with the business owners who welcome both full and part time applications from candidates of all levels of experience
- Opportunity to devise your own diary to ensure fantastic work life balance (general opening times 9am-5pm but again can start later and finish earlier etc if required to suit you!)
- Our client does also offer some limited domiciliary services but it is not essential to perform this work if prefer not for any reason
Package and Benefits
- Base salary up to 35,000 + bonus paid on all sales with no target required to start to earn commission!
- Opportunity to work with leading aid brands such as Phonak and Signia
- Great prospects to develop into senior partner/Co Director role long term with according higher remuneration and profit share options
- Holidays are negotiable
- Admin team support available
- Relaxed fully independent practice setting
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- HCPC registered or soon eligible to register
- Wax and commercial experience would be beneficial but not essential
- Right to work in the UK required
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this role please click the 'Apply' button. On submission of the job application form, an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the relevant practice without your consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at email@example.com or call our Audiology Team on 01423 813459
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Audiology Jobs