A different kind of Domi company
We've got an independent provider of domiciliary in the Edinburgh region looking for an passionate Optometrist to join their team due to expansion.
They have great equipment, all computerised records, weekdays only and with salaries up to £55,000.
Head office is within Glasgow but due to growth, they need someone in the Edinburgh region so travel would be close to home depending on where you live.
They are also VERY flexible with working hours, if you can only do school hours for example, that would also be considered.
- Salaries of up to £55,000
- Work within a certain radius of your home!
- Not KPI orientated at all as the Optometrist director is very understanding of the nature of the work
- Monday to Friday
- Flexible working hours - school hours are accepted
- Very relaxed working environment where you put the patient's needs above all else
- Receive Training Beforehand
- Someone with a willing attitude
- Company Car optional - worth £5,000
Do you think you’d be open minded to seeing what Domiciliary is like?
With what they can offer in terms of rota, salary and career satisfaction – I think it’s well worth keeping an open mind and speaking to one of the Optom Director to see what it’s like from an Optom point of view!
If you are interested the please contact our Managing Consultant, Andrew Rowe on 0203 371 0682 OR Andrew.firstname.lastname@example.org - he will answer any questions and provide all details needed.
Recommendations / Refer a Friend
Vivid Optical are working in partnership on this vacancy / optical group. If you are not interested but know someone who would be perfect for such a job then we can offer up to £500 for each successful recommendation.
Please contact our Managing Consultant at Andrew.email@example.com and we will keep you informed about the £500!