Are you an Optometrist and interested in doing something more clinical perhaps?
This is a consultative role for a private laser eye practice that is based on Harley Street.
It's solely a clinical role with no commercial element and is a role for anyone looking to expand their skillset as they are a continuously evolving and progressive private practice.
DUTIES – DAILY
• Full pre-operative consultation for suitability for laser surgery, cataract and ICL’s.
• Post-operative consultations
• Analysis of data and clinical diagnostics beyond the consultation
• Report writing
• Patients queries
• Continuous training in refractive eye surgery , and core ophthalmic skills
• Take part in presentations
• Complex patients case management
• Co-management of patients with their surgeons, and other optometrists and nurses.
• Optometrist degree with a valid GOC registration
• Evidence of higher qualifications or professional development (eg Masters, Post Graduate Diploma)
• Excellent verbal and written communication
• A self-starter, capable of working within a team with minimal supervision
• Clerical and administrative experience using computers
• Working Knowledge of a simple database application, word, excel, email and Internet
• Excellent problem solving skills
• Excellent organizational skills
• Ability to speak a second language will be an advantage, but not necessary
If you are interested the please contact our Managing Consultant, Andrew Rowe on 0203 371 0682 OR Andrew.firstname.lastname@example.org - he will answer any questions and provide all details needed.
Recommendations / Refer a Friend
Vivid Optical are working in partnership on this vacancy / optical group. If you are not interested but know someone who would be perfect for such a job then we can offer up to £500 for each successful recommendation.
Please contact our Managing Consultant at Andrew.email@example.com and we will keep you informed about the £500!
- GOC registered or ability to be
- Clean faultless GOC record
- 1 Year OCT Experience
- Full Time or Part Time commitment
- Team and self motivated
* If you cannot offer the above requirements, please do not apply for the position