Vivid Optical are working on behalf of one of the leading optical companies in the market who are looking to recruit an Optometrist for their Swansea store.
The company in question is widely known as the clinically focussed option on the high street, where there is no compromise on clinical standards.
They provide the highest level of equipment and qualified support staff, making for a brilliant working environment,
The role includes duties such as;
- Performing eye examinations to a high clinical standard
- Fitting Contact Lenses
- After care checks
- Ensuring that customers receive a high level of professional healthcare
- Building an ongoing rapport with patients and colleagues
- Implementing thoughts and initiative into the business, allowing you to be more involved in the company and in control of your testing routine.
In return for your high standard of work and dedication to the company you would receive the following;
- Salary of up to £65,000 plus bonus (subject to experience)
- Bonus structure of up to £5,000 per annum
- 33 Days Holiday (including bank holidays)
- Market leading pension contribution (double your input)
- CET Schemes (progression and development)
- Strong progression opportunities into clinical management roles
If you feel as though now is the correct time to explore other options that can offer progression, development, high salary and a position within one of the most widely recognised and supported companies in the industry, then please DO NOT HESITATE to get in touch on the details below.
Also, if you have any queries with regard to the position, or other opportunities that we have available then please call or email Róisín at
- firstname.lastname@example.org OR 0207 186 1690.
Please bear in mind, in order to apply for this role, you MUST BE GOC REGISTERED.