My client is seeking an Optical assistant for an exciting new vacancy within their business.
This is the perfect opportunity for somebody looking for career progression as they are known to train and develop employees.
· No working Weekends
· See less patients than in a typical store or practice
· You get a fully expensed company car or a car allowance
· No working bank holidays
· Daily support from a skilled professionals
· Part-time working supported
· You become a part of the Specsavers family
· Opportunity to become a future business owner
The role would be mobile based around Sussex.
Why should you apply?
- Great package and enhanced bonus scheme
- Progression and development
- Company car/ car allowance
- Flexible schedule
- Long standing and close knit team
- GOC registered or ability to be
- Clean faultless GOC record
- Team and self motivated
- Dispensing Qualification
- Very competitive salary on offering
* If you cannot offer the above requirements, please do not apply for the position
If you are interested the please contact Roisin Murphy on 0207 186 1690 OR firstname.lastname@example.org and she will answer any questions and provide all details needed.
Recommendations / Refer a Friend
Vivid Optical are working in partnership on this vacancy / optical group. If you are not interested but know someone who would be perfect for such a job then we can offer up to £500 for each successful recommendation.