A high end independent Opticians based in Leeds City Centre are looking for a full time Optical Assistant to join the team.
This is a very well-known and well respected independent Optician with a loyal customer base. The practice has one large testing room with a vast Dispensing area, stocking a wide range of designer frames including Lindberg, Cartier, and Tom Ford. The emphasis is on offering a professional and tailored service to all its customers.
Optical Assistant - Role
- Modern, luxurious practice
- Friendly team
- Focus on offering a personalised service
- Spending time to patients to find best eyewear solution
- Access to amazing frame brands
- On site lab
- Varied role including admin, reception, dispensing, collections and adjustments
- Working full time, 5 days a week including a Saturday
- Typical working hours from 9am to 5.30pm (5pm on a Sat)
- Salary between £18,000 to £22,000
- Opportunities to progress and develop in the future
Optical Assistant - Requirements
- Recent experience of working within an Opticians
- Happy to help in all areas of the practice including reception
- A Student DO will also be considered
- Interest in working with high end products
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Wants to be part of a close knit team
To apply for this role please send a copy of your CV or call 01142381726 for more information.