An expanding group of independent Opticians based are looking for a full time Senior Optical Assistant to join the team in their amazing Cambridge store. .
The company currently have several stores in London and have ambitious plans for the future. They combine traditional frame craft with modern methods.
Senior Optical Assistant - Role
- Manage sales, deal with enquiries, book and assist eye tests, and offer impeccable customer service to everyone who enters the store
- To dispense our products to consistently high standards, excelling at fitting frames, demonstrating exceptional product knowledge and giving expert style advice
- Ensure the retail environment is flawlessly run, including taking responsibility for visual merchandising and the in-store experience
- To act as a representative for our brand to help educate and excite others about their mission and company story
- To comfortably explain eye health, eyewear and prescription terminology to patients
- Support your colleagues and in turn further your development
Senior Optical Assistant - Requirements
- Previous Optical experience
- You're comfortable in a busy environment and take pride in what you do
- You show great initiative, positivity and patience
- Possess meticulous attention to detail, with a keen interest in aesthetics
- Able to project a professional, fashion-forward image
- Have a genuine passion for spectacles, including their design and history
- Great at communicating clearly and effectively in person, over the phone and online
- Dedicated to making people happy - you exceed expectations, even under pressure, with an upbeat and mature attitude
Salary and Benefits
- Salary between £20,000 to £23,000
- Significant responsibility and progression opportunities
- Free spectacles and family and friends discount
The role is to work 5 days a week which include a weekend day.
To apply for this role please send a copy of your CV or call 0114 238 1726 for more information
You can now message us via our company WhatsApp - 07933115681
Feel free to get in contact about any roles/recruitment needs.