A well-established and reputable independent practice based near Axminster are currently looking for a new Optometrist to join them with a superb package on offer.
The practice is part of a small, well-established group with an excellent reputation in the area.
Additionally the role is fully flexible, with the days fully flexible to suit you and with alternate weekend working available if desired.
There is a clear emphasis on service and high clinical standards, where you are given time to cater to your patients needs in a low-pressured work environment.
The practice provides a professional, community based service covering the full range of eye care services. The existing team consists of experienced resident Optometrists and a number of experienced support staff including Dispensing Opticians.
There is a fantastic package on offer which includes a market leading salary, professional fees paid, alternate weekend working available amongst more.
- Full or part-time position which can be tailored to your preferred schedule
- Extended testing times allowing a patient focussed service
- The practice is a reputable and friendly independent offering exceptional high quality service to their established patient base
- Well-established practice allowing for a less sales driven, pressure free working environment giving you the ability to focus solely on what's best for your patient
- Continuously invest in cutting edge technology, within the practice they have OCT, Humphrey field screener and Phoropters amongst more
- The business has a very low staff turnover and so in each practice you will have a range of experienced Optoms, Dispensing Opticians and Optical Assistants by your side
Package and Benefits
- Very Competitive salary between 50,000 - 65,000 (depending on experience)
- Alternate weekend work working available
- Closed Sundays and Bank Holidays
- Private pension scheme
- Professional fees paid
- Opportunity for sponsorship through further clinical courses
- Relocation package/allowance if moving to the area
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom
- Registered with the GOC as an Optometrist
What Happens Next?
Please click the 'Apply' button to find out more about this role. The consultant looking after this vacancy will contact you at a convenient time to share further details on about the opportunity. All interaction will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission.
If you wish to talk to us in person about this job or any other suitable jobs, please email us on email@example.com or call our Optometry team on 01423 813452.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Optometrist Jobs