We are currently working with a highly established Optical practice based near Wick to recruit for an Optometrist to join them on a Full or Part-Time basis.
They have a fantastic reputation with their patients and the local community, renowned as an 'opticians of choice' within the area and trusted by multiple generations of families for their eyecare.
You will join a highly experienced team of Optical professionals where your number one priority will be to continue their ongoing success through clinical excellence and building up strong relationships with the patient base.
The practice has a boutique aesthetic and is equipped with the latest technology in Optics to ensure each patients receives the best outcome for their eyesight, with an enviable range of frames and lenses to choose from to cater to a diverse patient base.
- Full or Part-time role (minimum 3 days a week) working Monday-Saturday - days can be flexible to you
- Working hours of 9am-5:30pm
- Offering each patient, a bespoke service to guarantee the best possible outcome for their eyesight
- The practice is open plan with a phenomenal range of designer eyewear for the patient to choose and dispensed by qualified DO's
- Offer corporate eyecare with a significant private patient base alongside NHS patients
- Strive to achieve 100% customer satisfaction
- Focus in on building long-term relationships and custom rather than a quick sale
Package and Benefits
- Salary which is fully negotiable depending on experience up to circa 50000
- Bonus based upon practice performance
- 5 weeks holiday + 9 for bank holidays (practice is shut bank holidays and Sundays)
- Professional fees paid
- Free glasses for you and staff discount for friends/family
- Different avenues for progression/development including further clinical courses that sponsored by the practice
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Registered with the GOC as an Optometrist
- Possess the right to work in the UK
- All levels of experience considered as practice in genuinely supportive and offer excellent on-boarding/induction to all new starters
What Happens Next?
Please click the 'Apply' button to find out more about this role. The consultant looking after this vacancy will contact you at a convenient time to share further details on about the opportunity. All interaction will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission.
If you wish to talk to us in person about this job or any other suitable jobs, please email us on email@example.com or call our Optometry team on 01423 813452.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Optometrist Jobs