Match2Match Recruitment has just been instructed with an opportunity for an Optometrist to join their leading award winning independent client in Newcastle.
The candidate will need to be fully qualified and registered with the GOC along with excellent communication skills, being clinically minded and have a passion for patient care.
If this position sounds perfect for you then please read the applicant requirements and job benefits provided below and then apply by using the contact details provided;
- Must be GOC registered and have a current GOC number
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Have superb communication and customer service skills
- Must be able to work on their own initiative and work within a team
- Must be clinically minded and commercially aware
- Caring and Kind nature toward their patients
- Passion to be the best Optometrist Clinically
Job Benefits & Information:
- Professional freedom
- Excellent salary package
- 20 days holiday inclusive of bank holidays
- Opportunity to work with a friendly, supportive and motivated team
- Pension Scheme
- Career Progression
- Professional fees paid
The Match2Match team are available to answer your questions and assist you accordingly in finding the right role for you!
For an immediate interview please call us now:
Office Numbers: or 020-8172-0474
Hotline Number: 07432674364
Email Addresses: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Due to the high volume of CVs we receive, it is not always possible for us to respond to every applicant personally. If you have not heard from us within 7 days please assume your application has been unsuccessful at this time.