The opportunities available Nationwide are highly sought after. Offering an array of packages, ranging from competitive bonus schemes to professional fees paid. Whether you like a fast paced multiple or you're more inclined to a slower, more customer care based independent we have something for you! The companies on offer are committed to delivering superior, high quality and affordable eye care to more and more people all over Birmingham. Typically extremely high end, these companies offer an array of expensive products, targeting the most affluent of customers within the area. These modern practices have extremely high end and up to date equipment along with computerised systems within store.
These practices are looking for a confident Optometrist with a driven mindset and a good work ethic to join their passionate teams in a full time or part time position within their practice. These practices offer a comfortable and professional environment to thrive in. There are some very desirable practices all over the UK, paying up to £75,000 depending on the candidate, location and practice.
These practices are located in United Kingdom and surrounding islands.
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY?
- 25-40 minute testing times (practice dependent)
- Very competitive salaries and benefits.
- Packages of up to £75,000
- Excellent career development opportunities.
- All practices are extremely well presented and professional with computerised systems and modern equipment.
- Fees paid.
If you are interested the please contact our Recruitment Consultant, Ollie Miracco on 0207 952 6623 OR firstname.lastname@example.org - he will answer any questions and provide all details needed.
Here at Vivid Optical we also offer up to £500 for every successful referral! For more information please contact our Recruitment Consultant, Ollie Miracco on email@example.com.
- GOC registered or ability to be
- Clean faultless GOC record
- Full Time or part time commitment
- Team and self-motivated
* If you cannot offer the above requirements, please do not apply for the position