Practice Manager Dispensing Optician
£32,000 + lucrative bonus
+ Exclusive benefits package
30-45 minute test times
Job ID: 110222-2240
Are you an experienced Dispensing Optician searching for a new and exciting management position? This may be the role for you! We are actively searching for a Practice Manager to join our client's team, situated in Totton, Hampshire.
The practice is an extremely successful, high-end independent chain that is family-owned and family run and believe their people are the key to success and longevity.
They thrive off customer satisfaction, offering longer testing times to provide a higher quality clinical assessment. This guarantees you have the time required to offer a truly fantastic customer journey by taking detailed accounts of each patient's visual, lifestyle and vocational needs.
This is an ideal position of an experienced Dispensing Optician with a strong commercial mindset. You will need to possess strong communication skills with a proven track record in people management, ensuring you are able to lead, motivate and guide the team.
- Up to £32,000 basic salary + lucrative bonus & exclusive benefits
- 30-45 minute testing times
- Working with unique brands - Maui Jim, Oakley, ProDesign Denmark, Lindberg, Silhouette, Tom Ford and many more
- Continuous advances in technology and equipment including OCT, Optomap alongside a very efficient computerised management system
- Running specialist clinical services including; Myopia Management, Emergency Eye Care, Dry Eye Assessment, Coloured Overlay Assessment, Specialist contact lenses, Hearing and ear care services
- Closed Sundays & Bank Holidays
- No late nights as the practice closes at 5:30pm
- Benefits including: Professional fees / Pension / Quarterly bonus structure / Private Healthcare / Gym contribution / Staff discounts
- 2 very spacious test rooms within a truly patient focused clinical environment with no commercial pressure
- Regular internal and external training arranged offering a bespoke training academy, CET provision and a dedicated Professional Services team
- Relaxed, high-end setting within a spacious and beautifully presented working environment
Details and requirements
- Hours: Monday - Friday (09:00am - 17:30pm) Saturday (9:00am - 17:00pm) closed Sundays & Bank Holidays
- Full or part time position considered
- Qualified Dispensing Optician
- Eligibility to work in the UK and GOC Registered
Salary and benefits
- Up to £32,000 + Lucrative bonus & exclusive benefits
- Benefits included: professional fees / pension / quarterly bonus structure / Private Healthcare / Gym contribution / staff discounts
- 25 days holiday + 8 BH (33 in total)
As Practice/Branch Manager, you will report directly into the Area Manager with the goal of enhancing branch growth whilst maintaining staff and customer relationships.
- Managing the customer relationships, ensuring customer levels of satisfaction remain at their targeted level
- Deliver business results by promoting strategies within branch to enhance performance
- Planning for the future - Setting and achieving realistic business goals by establishing priorities, actions and milestones
- Guiding your team, ensuring they remain motivated and continue to excel within their defined roles
Apply for this role by sending your CV to the email below. If you would like more details and to have a confidential chat, please do not hesitate to email or call.
Email: email@example.com Call: 07881287964