Royal Borough of Windsor and Maidenhead
Resident, practice based
Competitive (Negotiable) Salary
+ Exclusive benefits package
45-minute test times
Job ID: 170322-2025
Major Recruitment is currently working with an extremely successful, high-end independent practice based in the Borough of Windsor and Maidenhead commutable from Bracknell, Ascot, Slough, Chertsey and other key locations.
The company are looking for an enthusiastic Dispensing Optician to join their highly experienced team.
Delivering obsessively great service to every one of their clients is at the core of what they do and the practice family is proud that this services changes lives every single day.
If the idea of offering patients great frames, great lenses, great advice and great after-care sounds exciting, then this role is perfect for you!
- Extremely competitive (negotiable) salary + Lucrative bonus & exclusive benefits
- Working with a wide range of head-turning designer frames, from Dior and Prada to Ray-Ban and Michael Kors, something subtly stylish from Lindberg, a fashion statement from Victoria Beckham and something brilliantly summery like Maui Jim
- The practice partner with ZEISS to offer patients the best award-winning lenses
- Exclusive benefits including: 5 weeks' holiday plus bank holidays / A day off for your birthday every year / Incentive scheme which could earn you vouchers to spend in over 20,000 top stores, restaurants and attractions / Pension scheme of 3% employer + 5% employee / Cash health plan which means you get fast access to high-quality private medical care / Cycle to work scheme (spread the cost of a great new bike for less) / Access to online services designed to improve your financial wellbeing, plus discounts on top retailers, mobile phone contracts, cinema tickets, TV/broadband packages, travel, electronics and your supermarket shop / Discounts for yourself, family and friends on products and services / GOC and professional indemnity fees / CET Support - with time off in work time to attend CET events
- Relaxed, high-end setting within a spacious and beautifully presented working environment
- 2 very spacious test rooms within a truly patient focused clinical environment with no commercial pressure
- Offering the latest diagnostic equipment and the latest technological advances in contact lenses, equipment includes; OCT, Optomap alongside a very efficient computerised management system
- Running private specialist clinical services including; Diabetic screening, Emergency Eye Care, Dry Eye Assessment, Cataract referrals, Specialist contact lenses and Hearing and ear care services
- Quarterly roadshows - get together with your colleagues from around the country, share ideas and have some fun
- Closed Sundays & Bank Holidays
- No late nights as the practice closes at 5:30pm
- Regular internal and external training arranged offering bespoke training, CET provision and a dedicated Professional Services team
Details and requirements
- Hours: Monday - Saturday (09:00am - 17:30pm) closed Sundays & Bank Holidays
- Full or part time position considered
- Eligibility to work in the UK and GOC Registered
Salary and benefits
- Competitive (negotiable) salary + exclusive benefits
- Benefits included: Vouchers incentive scheme / Pension scheme of 3% employer + 5% employee / Cash health plan / Cycle to work / Access to a variety of online services / GOC and professional indemnity fees / CET Support
- 25 days holiday + 8 BH + your Birthday (34 in total)
Apply for this role by sending your CV to the email below. If you would like more details and to have a confidential chat, please do not hesitate to email or call.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Call: 07881287964