Audiologist/RHAD job role has arisen where you would enjoy a fully private client base, access to generous remuneration with realistic OTE 50-70K+, flexible working options, extended test times, fantastic product range and all supported by a passionate and client focussed management in the Carlisle area
If you work to excellent standards of service and are passionate about delivering exceptional customer care/satisfaction then this is the role for you
You will be supported by an experienced support team where you will have full control of your diary working with the latest technology on the hear care market
Working Monday-Friday, while realistic bonus schemes will take your earnings to circa 50000-70000+
- Monday-Friday only role working 9am-5:30pm offering (3-5 days considered), ensuring superb work life balance!
- Working with leading hear care technology to ensure your patients have the best possible outcome and that all customer service expectations are more than exceeded
- Offering tailored hear care solutions and providing exceptional after-care to maintain their reputation as a hear care provider of choice
- Opportunity for further training and opportunities for progression within the company for ambitious candidates
- Company offers genuine professional and clinical freedom alongside where you will be high levels of support in your role
Package and Benefits
- Generous basic salary which increases with performance to 35,000+
- Realistic commission schemes which will take your first year earnings to circa 50,000 - 70,000+ (NB, Uncapped commission)
- Company car or car allowance worth 400+ per month / 5,000 per year for both professional and personal use
- Superb work life balance guaranteed
- Reputable company with an established client base
- Generous holidays + extensive benefits package
- Opportunities to enjoy working from your home where appropriate to suit patient needs
- Outstanding career growth and development opportunities
- On spot rewards/vouchers for performance
- Excellent diary management service leaving you free to fully focus on the Audiology aspect of the role
- Realistic and achievable targets in a low pressured and ethical environment
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- To apply for this position, you must be registered with the HCPC as a Hearing Aid Dispenser
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom
- Hold a full UK driving licence
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this role please click the 'Apply' button. On submission of the job application form, an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the relevant practice without your consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at email@example.com or call our Audiology Team on 01423 813459
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Audiology Jobs