An advanced independent Opticians based in Chester, Cheshire are looking for a full or part time Optometrist to join the team.
With access to the very best equipment on the market, you will have the opportunity to provide a thorough and personal service to all patients.
Optometrist - Role
- Professional independent Opticians
- 40 minute appointments with pre-screening by the Optom
- State of the art equipment including an OCT
- Working alongside other experienced Optometrists
- Enhanced services - Myopia management, Dry eye clinics, MECS/CUES, YAG Laser
- Advanced contact lenses - Ortho -K
- Chance to complete further training based on your interests - IP, Glaucoma, Medical Retina
- Full or part time including alt Sats
- If full time, work hours over 4 days - 7.55am to 6.15pm
- Shorter day on a sat till 3.15pm
- A long weekend every other week
- Salary between £45,000 to £55,000 plus bonus
- Health cash plan
- 33 days holiday
- No Bank holidays
- Staff socials
Optometrist - Requirements
- Fully qualified Optometrist registered with the GOC
- Excellent communication skills
To avoid missing out on this opportunity, please send your CV across to Rebecca Wood using the 'Apply' link as soon as possible.