A leading online contact lens manufacturer based in Manchester are looking for a full time Contact Lens Optician to work within the Professional Service department.
Professional Services Consultant - Role
- Global online contact lens provider who take professional duty of care and customer service very seriously
- Developing professional standards across the business
- Own the delivery of product and professional standards education to the team, making sure the appropriate controls and processes are built to protect the quality of advice offered.
- Build, develop and deliver an internal qualifications scheme to increase the level of knowledge in the team
- Collaborating across the business to bring new products successfully online, with the right quality of information, with the right knowledge delivered to the service team and with the right supporting documentation created to make sure advice is given correctly
- Keeps the team informed of best sellers, changes in product availability, discontinuations and even recalls.
- Working Monday to Friday
- Hybrid office/home working - typically two days in the office
- Salary is up to £35,000
Professional Services Consultant - Requirements
- Qualified Contact Lens Optician
- Based within a commutable distance of the office in Manchester
- Passionate about education and training others
- Commercial awareness
- Eye for detail
To apply for this role please send a copy of your CV to or call 0114 238 1726 for more information.