A rare opportunity has become available for a Dispensing Optician to join a well-established and reputable Optical practice based in County Down.
This is a full-time role working Monday-Saturday with a day off in the week, however you will get 1 in every 4 weekends off - enabling a greater work-life balance than most Optical roles.
Working hours will be from 9am-5:30pm, however 1 late shift a week will be required which will be from 11:30am-8pm.
You will be working with an experienced team of optical professional within a superb working environment offering state of art facilities, training and development with a focus on patient satisfaction and repeat custom.
This is an excellent opportunity join a locally run practice, where you will be working closely alongside the Optometrist owner in a community lead practice.
- Full-time role working 5 days a week
- Your work will compromise primarily of dispensing spectacles to current prescriptions and ensuring that every customers leaves happy with the level of service
- Work on a consultative basis where the customer is given time and help with their order
- Based in a patient focussed Opticians running 1-2 clinics a day with a real emphasis on care
- Clinically leading practice with exceptional levels of equipment including OCT, fundus cameras, slit lamps and fully paperless system
- Internal team meetings/training is held once a week within your working hours fostering a real close knit work environment
- Working closely alongside the business owners where your ideas and feedback are listened to
Package and Benefits
- Competitive basic salary that is negotiable up to 22000 dependent upon experience
- 1 in 4 weekends off and closed Sundays
- GOC fees paid for while CET is provided
- Private healthcare cover
- Access to a discount platform giving discounts off the high street, cinema tickets and restaurants
- Opportunities for progressing and further courses including management or clinically
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom
- All candidates must be GOC registered and a fully qualified Dispensing Optician
- Applications welcomed from Dispensing Opticians of all levels of experience as training is provided
What Happens Next?
Please click the 'Apply' button to find out more about this role. The consultant looking after this vacancy will contact you at a convenient time to share further details on about the opportunity.
All interaction will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission.
If you wish to talk to us in person about this job or any other suitable jobs, please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call our Optometry team on 01423 813452.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Dispensing Optician Jobs