Field and clinic based Audiologist/RHAD role Ely, full or part time, 40k+ in guaranteed income +bonus OTE 60,000-70,000 +, mid week only
Superb new Audiologist/RHAD role Ely where the successful applicant can enjoy working in a state of art modern practice facility and offer home visits to suit client needs travelling no more usually than one hour from your home location.
Guaranteed income is negotiable 40k+ with generous sales incentives enabling a realistic 60-70k+ OTE plus 33 days holiday and private health care to name just a few of the additional perks available with this prestigious employer of choice!
Rest assured you will have freedom to manage own schedule ensuring excellent work life balance and a varied working week!
Your main focus will be to give excellent hearing health care and support as well as to deliver the most cutting-edge hearing technology available to a fully private and growing client base.
Please note, market leading induction and training is available here from day one along with one of the most attractive remuneration packages available in the market today so apply today to avoid disappointment!
- Full or part time working available from three to five days per week considered
- Mid week only working 9am-5pm ensuring excellent work life balance
- Flexible hours around school drop off times etc can also be discussed if preferred
- Following a thorough hearing evaluation, you'll recommend a customised hearing solution employing a range of high-end hearing aids to suit your valued client's budget
- Offer well informed fully private aid recommendations and thorough battery of testing to best suit client requirements
Package and Benefits
- 40k+ guaranteed income available!
- High performers can receive a phenomenal first-year OTE of 60,000-70,000+ thanks to excellent commission plans!
- Both professional and personal use of a car or car allowance provided
- Mid week only working
- Flexible full-time and part-time timetables are available to accommodate outside-of-work obligations such as school drop-offs
- A laptop, health insurance, and other perks also provided
- You will be awarded a total of 33 days of vacation including bank
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- The ideal applicant will have prior experience in the private sector owing to the largely private customer base with applications from soon to qualify/recently qualified Audiologist/RHADs with ambition as much welcomed!
- Full UK driving licence
- Right to work in the UK
- Must be certified with the HCPC as a Hearing Aid Dispenser or be eligible to register
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this role please click the 'Apply' button. On submission of the job application form, an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the relevant practice without your consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at email@example.com or call our Audiology Team on 01423 813459
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Audiology Jobs