Optical Business Development Executive job in Manchester. Zest Optical are currently looking to recruit an Optical Business Development Executive for a leading eye hospital. The purpose of this role is to help the business build a large referral base of patients, through various referral partners - high street opticians, GPs, referral centres, etc. as has already been done successfully in other parts of the country. This role will cover the Manchester area.
The Optical Business Development Executive will be the first point of contact for both existing and prospective referrers and is responsible for growing the referral base by building strong and robust customer relationships. As part of the role you will also visit referral management centres and GPs at their practices, where appropriate.
This role will suit an individual who is proactive, enjoys meeting new people, and is confident amongst senior and professional members of the ophthalmic community. Relying on self-motivation, you will manage your own diary, meetings and route planning. You will be required to work in close partnership with your allocated hospital, maintaining internal relationships and leveraging opportunities that arise within.
Optical Business Development Executive - Requirements
- Previous optical experience (Optical Assistant/Dispensing Optician)
- Natural strong relationship builder with ability to work cross functionally
- Be driven, high energy and a willingness to be successful
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work alone and as part of a team
Optical Business Development Executive - Salary
- Base salary up to £25,000
- Excellent bonus scheme
- Car allowance and additional benefits
To avoid missing out on this opportunity, please contact Alex Grimes on