An exciting prospect has become available for an Audiologist/RHAD job in Stirling, Alloa Full or Part Time, Clinic Based, Independent, basic salary of circa 30,000 with realistic OTE 70,000+
An exciting job prospect for an Audiologist to join a team who have a great reputation as an independent hearcare provider within the Stirling area
Our client is an very welcoming and fast growing family run business who pride themselves on their consultative approach to Audiology, with a amazing reputation within the area
With a continual investment in the latest cutting-edge technology and training, this is an opportunity to become a real leader within Audiology and to offer a service that the other major providers can't
You will have highly trained support staff available to you at all times and complete clinical freedom. With the ability to customise consultations to fully suit ad tailor to each individual patient's needs
Opportunity to work on more specialist cases such as Tinnitus and Paediatrics
- Monday to Friday only employer, General working hours 9am - 5pm ensuring excellent work life balance
- The position is mainly clinic based with the off chance of some Domiciliary work
- Extended testing times around 1.5 hours are flexible to suit patient needs with emphasis on high quality personable service
Package and Benefits
- Competitive basic salary of circa 30,000 with realistic OTE of up to circa 70,000+ allowing you great financial freedom to enjoy in your free time
- Non pressurised clinical environment with future focussed aspiring employer
- Working closely alongside the business owners where you will have a real impact on the running of the practice
- Professional fees paid + specialist clinical training
- 20 days holiday plus 8 days bank holiday allowance
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- All candidates should also be switched on and commercially aware with commercial experience essential
- Qualified Audiologist / HCPC registered required as 100% private patient base
- Right to work in the UK documents
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this role please click the 'Apply' button. On submission of the job application form, an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the relevant practice without your consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our Audiology Team on 01423 813459
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Audiology Jobs