300 words will never tell you everything about this Audiologist opportunity in Kingsbridge, Devon. At this stage, you probably just want to know the key details before deciding whether to take it further.
So, here’s 5 things you need to know about this Audiologist opportunity in Kingsbridge, Devon:
- Earn a base salary of £32,000, plus benefits including a company laptop/PC, an uncapped 10% commission and OTE, leading to a significant salary package of £70,000+
- Join an independent brand with no ties to manufacturers, meaning you’ll be advising patients on acquiring hearing aids and accessories from a wide range of brands
- You’ll never see a salesperson at any of this brand’s centres, only people-focused, conscientious professionals that understand the importance of providing quality hearing care
- This clinic-based role (no domiciliary work) will see you make use of the latest and greatest in Audiology equipment and technology
- With continued growth, no doubt there’s a lot of buzz around this brand – there’s an opportunity for you to become a proactive part of growing the business, and sharing your expertise
We do things a little differently at talentshed. We’re not going to tell you every job is your perfect next role, instead, we’ll tell you the things you need to know from the off then have a proper conversation with you to help you establish if this is the opportunity for you.
Your next step:
If the 5 things above tick your boxes, click apply and we’ll get in touch to tell you more about the role.
If this role isn’t right for you, talk to us about what is so we can help you find it.
Talk to us: 01872 309090
Message us: email@example.com