300 words will never tell you everything about this Receptionist Administrator opportunity based in Westbury on Trym, Bristol, with a well-established independent hearing care provider that operates a number of clinics across South England. At this stage, you probably just want to know the key details before deciding whether to take it further.
This Receptionist Administrator role is with a market-leading hearing care brand that provides the latest digital hearing aids from the world’s leading manufacturers. If you have the willingness to support this brand’s continued rapid growth, then this is the perfect opportunity for you.
Here are the details:
- Earn a base salary of £19,500 plus a range of additional benefits, with full-time or part-time hours available (pro-rata)
- Due to the continued success of the brand, this unique opportunity has arisen, with the board of directors seeking an individual to support both the team, meet and greet patients and visitors, and help run a reception desk – dealing with phone-based enquiries
- This opportunity could see you supporting colleagues in other locations in nearby offices if cover is required (holiday/sickness)
- Play a vital role in representing this brand, offering support to patients, ensuring that office procedures are followed, updating patient notes, ordering required equipment/stock and booking follow-up patient appointments
- With continued growth, no doubt there’s a lot of buzz around this brand – here’s an opportunity for you to become a proactive member of this growing business
We do things a little differently at talentshed. We’re not going to tell you every job is your perfect next role, instead, we’ll tell you the things you need to know from the off then have a proper conversation with you to help you establish if this is the opportunity for you.
Your next step:
If the 5 things above tick your boxes, click apply and we’ll get in touch to tell you more about the role.
If this role isn’t right for you, talk to us about what is so we can help you find it.
Talk to us: 01872 309090
Message us: firstname.lastname@example.org