300 words will never tell you everything about this HR Manager opportunity based in Cheltenham, with a well-established independent hearing care provider that operates a number of clinics across South England. At this stage, you probably just want to know the key details before deciding whether to take it further.
This HR Manager role is with a market-leading hearing care brand that provides the latest digital hearing aids from the world’s leading manufacturers. If you hold previous experience in an HR role and have a willingness to support this brand’s continued rapid growth, then this is the perfect opportunity for you.
Here are the details:
- Earn a basic salary of £35,000 (pro-rata) plus a range of additional benefits in this part-time role
- Due to the continued success of this independent brand, a unique opportunity has arisen, with the board of directors seeking an individual to provide valuable and accurate HR advice to members of the relevant Senior Leadership Team and across the business
- You’ll manage the day-to-day HR department and handle the business’s HRIS system, coordinate DBS, credit checks and employment references to support recruitment activities
- Play a vital role in formal meetings such as disciplinary, and redundancy consultations either as a support or lead
- With continued growth, no doubt there’s a lot of buzz around this brand – here’s an opportunity for you to become a proactive member of this growing business, and share your expertise
And here’s a few things that we’re looking for:
- Minimum 2 years experience in an HR role
- High levels of accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Willingness to learn and desire to support the businesses growth
- Be a strong team player with the ability to build relationships at all levels
- Some experience in database management would be advantageous
We do things a little differently at talentshed. We’re not going to tell you every job is your perfect next role, instead, we’ll tell you the things you need to know from the off then have a proper conversation with you to help you establish if this is the opportunity for you.
Your next step:
If the 5 things above tick your boxes, click apply and we’ll get in touch to tell you more about the role.
If this role isn’t right for you, talk to us about what is so we can help you find it.
Talk to us: 01872 309090
Message us: firstname.lastname@example.org