One of the biggest multiples in the industry is looking for a residential optometrist in their well-established store based in Boston Having been the most favourable company to work for. Previously they have had an excellent reputation mainly due to having such a good clinical and commercial balance which is what the company pride themselves from.
We are seeking a friendly and confident optometrist who can commit to a full time position based in Boston. With excellent career progression available, someone who is career driven and wants to improve their skills and career would be at an advantage as well as being able to provide an excellent service to their patients. Offering a salary up to £75,000, bonus, pension, good flexibility and more.
The ideal location for the optometrist to be based is in Boston or its surrounding areas with good travel links or a car.
Why Should You Apply?
- Salary up to 75,000 + bonus
- Generous pension scheme
- Good flexibility
- Exceptional career development
- 25 days holiday + 8 bank holidays
- 25-minute testing times
- Private medical cover for you and your family
- Supportive and friendly team
- Good clinical and commercial balance
- GOC registered or ability to be
- Clean faultless GOC record
- Full Time or time commitment
- Team and self-motivated
* If you cannot offer the above requirements, please do not apply for the position.
If you are interested the please contact our Consultant, on 0207 199 8641 OR Harrison.B@vivid-optical.co.uk - he will answer any questions and provide all details needed.
Recommendations / Refer a Friend
Vivid Optical are working in partnership on this vacancy / optical group. If you are not interested but know someone who would be perfect for such a job, then we can offer up to £500 for each successful recommendation.
Please contact our consultant at Harrison.B@vivid-optical.co.uk and we will keep you informed about the £500!