Our Mini Independent client requires a full or part time Optometrist in their Isle of White branch, both full & part time applicants will be considered.
They also have a reputation that is second to none within the local community for providing high standards of care to their patients.
If you feel like this is the right role for then please apply by using the contact details provided below;
- Must be GOC registered and have a current GOC number
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Have excellent communication and customer service skills
- Must be able to work on their own initiative and work within a team
- Must be able to test at 25 to 40 minutes
- Must be commercially aware and clinically minded
Job Benefits & Information:
- Professional freedom
- Free Flat
- Free Car
- Free Ferry
- Travel Expenses covered
- Excellent package
- Our client offers an excellent salary which is negotiable depending on experience
- 28 days holidays plus bank holidays
- TRENDY practice
- Opportunity to work with a friendly, supportive and motivated team
- Career progression
- OCT Training
- Professional fee's paid
- Specialist clinics
- 25-40 minute testing time
- Mon - Fri
- Latest equipment
- OCT Extra
If you feel that this is the right opportunity for you, then why not contact Match2Match Recruitment and take it that step further to achieving your goals.
For more information please contact the Match2Match Recruitment team on Tel: 020 8172 0474 or Hotline: 07432-674364
Email your CV to:
email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the high volume of CVs we receive, it is not always possible for us to respond to every applicant personally. If you have not heard from us within 7 days please assume your application has been unsuccessful at this time.