A fantastic new opportunity has become available for an experienced Optical Assistant to join a well-established and reputable Optical practice based near Crewe in either a management position or purely Optical Assistant role on a full-time basis.
This is an exceptional role for a Optical Assistant keen on progressing into a management role as full mentorship will be provided by the Director, while experienced Managers are also welcomed to apply.
Testing 6 days a week, this successful Optical practice are now looking to add to their team to ensure that patient service and satisfaction is kept at a high standard.
The practice has accrued an enviable reputation as the Opticians of choice in the area and have a loyal patient base in a relaxed and friendly practice.
You will join a vibrant team with countless years' experience in Optics, working closely alongside the business owner to continue their on-going success.
In return for your services is a competitive salary which is negotiable depending upon experience, GOC fees paid, bonus scheme and 5 weeks holiday plus bank.
- Full-time role working Monday-Saturday with a day off in the week
- Working hours 9am-5:30pm
- You will provide work in a management capacity alongside dispensing, fitting and further Optical Assistant duties
- Managing a small team of experienced Optician professionals
- Working with a wide range of frames and lenses to cater to a diverse patient demographic including high end designers
- Modern practice equipped with the latest equipment to deliver the highest levels of patient care
- Established and friendly team to support you in your new role
Package and Benefits
- Highly competitive basic salary up to 26000 which rises with tenure
- GOC fees paid, CET provided
- Practice bonus scheme
- 25 days holiday + 8 for bank holidays (33 total)
- Recognition of excellence and reward their staff extremely well for outstanding achievement
- Full training and mentoring provided if making your first steps into management
- Opportunities for further development and progression
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom
- Applications welcome from Optical Assistants of all levels of experience
What Happens Next?
Please click the 'Apply' button to find out more about this role. The consultant looking after this vacancy will contact you at a convenient time to share further details on about the opportunity. All interaction will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission.
If you wish to talk to us in person about this job or any other suitable jobs, please email us on email@example.com or call our Optometry team on 01423 813452.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Optical Jobs