300 words will never tell you everything about this Optical Receptionist opportunity in Sydenham, London. At this stage, you probably just want to know the key details before deciding whether to take it further.
So, here’s 5 things you need to know about this Optical Receptionist role in Sydenham, South London:
- A base salary of up to £25,000 plus a range of additional benefits incl. 30 days holiday (incl. bank holidays) and a 4.5 day working week (2 pm Saturday finish)
- This high-end independent business is all about people and has a family feel to it (it's hard not to like the brand once you've learned more)
- Truly focus on a career progression pathway that suits you – whether it is clinical, managerial, or marketing-based development, this business will support you along your career journey (enjoy full sponsorship if you choose to pursue Dispensing Optician training and qualifications)
- As well as being the first point of contact for patients, you’ll have the opportunity to carry out a diverse range of duties incl. administration tasks, clinical support, customer service and marketing
- This role would suit someone looking to grow within a clinically focused successful independent brand
We do things a little differently at talentshed. We’re not going to tell you every job is your perfect next role, instead, we’ll tell you the things you need to know from the off then have a proper conversation with you to help you establish if this is the opportunity for you.
Your next step:
If the 5 things above tick your boxes, click apply and we’ll get in touch to tell you more about the role.
If this role isn’t right for you, talk to us about what is so we can help you find it.
Talk to us: 01872 309090
Message us: email@example.com