Optical Business Development Manager job in Oxfordshire & Surrounding Areas. Zest Optical are currently looking to recruit a Business Development Manager for a leading manufacturer of low vision devices. The purpose of this role is to build strong business relationships with customers in the optical market across Oxfordshire & Surrounding Areas.
The Business Development Manager will lead initiatives to generate and engage with business partners to build new business for the company. This candidate will be focused and have strong communication skills. They should be able to think critically when making plans and have a demonstrated ability to execute a particular strategy.
Business Development Manager - Role
- As a Business Development Manager you will be responsible for maintaining and expanding the customer and distributor base within a defined area of the UK. You will be expected to deliver against the sales target for potentially life-changing products.
- You would be expected to identify and take initiative on business opportunities and understand and overcome challenges in your region.
- You would need to be commercially minded, able to train partners how to use the device, have excellent customer experience skill set and be dynamic, hungry for success and be passionate about transforming the lives of those with low vision.
- Due to the size of the business, they need an individual who is willing to be flexible and willing to get involved and learn as the business grows.
Business Development Manager - Requirements
- Fully Qualified Dispensing Optician preferable
- Optical or MedTech experience required
- Proven track record in sales and delivering high quality customer care.
- A flexible and can-do approach to work
Business Development Manager - Salary
- Base salary up to £35,000
- Plus a range of additional benefits
To avoid missing out on this opportunity, please contact Alex Grimes on