Duncan & Todd Group is one of the leading optical and hearing care providers based in Scotland. In operation for over 40 years, our brands include: Duncan and Todd, 2020, Douglas Dickie, JM Macdonald, James Hughes, Browns, IC Andrew, and Smart Employee Eyecare.
We are currently recruiting for a Dispenser to join our Duncan & Todd Opticians & Hearing Care practice on Belmont Street in Aberdeen on a full time basis working 37.5 hours over 5 days from Monday - Saturday.
The role comes with a wide range of responsibilities including the following:
- Stock Control/replacement
- Contact Lens Teaching
- Frame adjustments
- Performing clinical screening test
- Minor admin work
- Excellent customer service
- Good optical knowledge and experience
- Other ad hoc duties as and when required.
We offer a fast paced and dynamic working environment and we are looking for someone who enjoys a challenge, is a self starter and has exceptional interpersonal skills. Previous experience of working in an opticians practice is not essential as full training will be provided.
As a company, we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Enhanced sick pay
- 29 days annual leave
- 2 free pairs of spectacles per year & generous discount for your family & friends
- Access to high street discounts and other benefits through the Company employee benefits portal
- The opportunity to work for a company that cares.
Having previous experience within the same or similar role is not essential, we are open to considering both trained and untrained applicants.