Independent Practice, Optometrist Role, near Buxton, 4-5 days per Week, Base Salary up to 55,000
This is a well established practice is renowned in the area for providing fantastic levels of customer service and access to the latest cutting-edge technology for their Optometrists with equipment such as OCT's in every test room.
On offer is a competitive basic salary of up to 55,000 + benefits and superb career progression with real opportunities to develop for the right Optometrist.
This opportunity also boasts very relaxed and flexible testing times of 30 minutes with pre screening already done for you. This gives the time needed to deliver exceptional patient care in a none pressurised environment.
The main core of the practice is not only providing the best eye care there is but also valuing their staff's well-being, where they make sure their employees are taken care of. They value each employee's hard work and commitment and understand that these are the key factors in the driving force behind their success.
So if this sounds like the right position for you then please don't hesitate to get in touch whilst its still available!
- Weekend working negotiable
- 9am-5:30pm role with no Sunday work
- Take a hands-on approach and be keen to get involved and build rapport with the rest of the team
- Experienced Optical staff working in the practice to support you in your role
- Excellent reputation within Optics
- Established and loyal patient base
- Smaller, independent feel practice where you will have greater flexibility to spend time with patients
Package and Benefits
- Basically salary up to 55,000
- CET provided in-house
- Flexible testing times circa 30 minutes+
- Company pension scheme
- GOC fees paid
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Possess the right to work in the UK
- Be a Qualified Optometrist or GOC registered
What Happens Next?
Please click the 'Apply' button to find out more about this role. The consultant looking after this vacancy will contact you at a convenient time to share further details on about the opportunity. All interaction will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission.
If you wish to talk to us in person about this job or any other suitable jobs, please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call our Optometry team on 01423 813452.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Optometrist Jobs