Can you see yourself working for one of the UK's largest online optical businesses based in Wembley? The company is continuously growing year on year. Due to growth, we are looking for a proactive, ambitious optician who can work well with other opticians and support the team in managing various optical aspects of the business. We have a huge portfolio of designer brands, including our own exclusive brand. We're seeking a friendly, positive and enthusiastic Dispensing Optician – essential to thrive in this position.
Requirements of the Qualified Dispensing Optician
- To apply for this position, you need to have at least 12 months of qualified experience
- Ability to work as part of a busy, flexible team and multi-task without losing sight of the little details
- Liaising with other departments to provide the best customer service and journey for our customers (online)
- Assisting in managing the stock of items, upselling to the customer, purchasing new models, and handling inventories
- Providing expert advice to patients on lens type, frames, and styling
We believe in creating a fun, respectful and inclusive workplace. We're a hardworking and fun bunch who don't take ourselves too seriously and get the job done.
Why you should apply:
- Competitive salary up to £35,000
- 28 days holiday (including Bank Holidays)
- Private healthcare and Employer Pension Contribution
- Training and development opportunities
- Supportive and friendly team
- 2 staff parties a year (Christmas + Summer Party)
- Team lunches
- And more
If you like the sound of this opportunity and want to be part of a fantastic team, apply now.