300 words will never tell you everything about this Optometrist opportunity in Kingston Upon Thames, London. At this stage, you probably just want to know the key details before deciding whether to take it further.
So, here’s 5 things you need to know about this Optometrist role in Kingston Upon Thames, London:
- Basic salary of up to £58,000 plus an additional £10,000 bonus (a salary package of £68,000)
- A high-end band that operates a chain of ultra-modern, where eye care is expertly tailored to each patient (it’s hard not to like the brand once you’ve learnt more)
- A truly rewarding opportunity to supervise a Pre-Reg Optometrist – share your clinical expertise with the next generation of Optometrists during one of the toughest years of their professional lives
- This ultra-modern store has seen significant investments across the brand incl. OCT, a pre-screening and contact lens teaching area and an in-house laboratory
- Unique opportunity that suits an Optometrist looking to thrive in a clinically focused, modern practice that prioritises patient care
We do things a little differently at talentshed. We’re not going to tell you every job is your perfect next role, instead, we’ll tell you the things you need to know from the off then have a proper conversation with you to help you establish if this is the opportunity for you.
Your next step:
If the 5 things above tick your boxes, click apply and we’ll get in touch to tell you more about the role.
If this role isn’t right for you, talk to us about what is so we can help you find it.
Talk to us: 01872 309090
Message us: email@example.com