We are currently looking for an Optical Assistant to join a state of the art practice based in Walton-on-Thames, Surrey.
This is an outstanding opportunity to join a team who hold a great reputation for providing the highest levels of service. The modern practice offers a friendly, professional and enjoyable environment where a huge amount of support and development is on offer.
Optical Practice Manager - Role
- Successful, state of the art practice with 2 testing rooms
- Manage the day-to-day running of the practice
- Setting and tracking of targets & KPI's
- Set exemplary standards across all areas on the shop floor
- Introduce and implement new ideas to help drive the business forward
- Handle any customer complaints
- Full time position including weekends
- Salary up to £35,000 plus bonus
Optical Practice Manager - Requirements
- Experience leading teams within the optical industry
- Drive - develop you and those around you
- Initiative - identify new opportunities for growth
- Communication - support those around you, enabling them to be their best
To avoid missing out on this opportunity, please send your CV across to Sam Bowden using the 'Apply' link as soon as possible.
You can now message us via our company WhatsApp - 07933115681
Feel free to get in contact about any roles/recruitment needs.