300 words will never tell you everything about this Mobile Optometrist opportunity covering 5 practices across Essex, Sussex and South London. At this stage, you probably just want to know the key details before deciding whether to take it further.
So, here’s 5 things you need to know about this Mobile Optometrist role covering the Essex, Sussex and South London areas:
- A basic salary of up to £80,000 - £85,000 plus a £5,000 car allowance and additional bonus (c.£90,000+ package)
- This highly regarded independent brand operates a small chain of modern, clinically natured stores that go beyond the eye test (Myopia Management) and are equipped with the latest technology incl. 3D OCT
- Join a brand that focuses on long-term eye health and treats every customer like a lifelong partner with 30-min, personalised eye tests
- As a Mobile Optometrist, you'll play a critical role in providing patient care across 5 practices and become an instrumental part of the brand’s clinical and professional development
- You'll be a key part of the management team and even have the opportunity to guarantee your long-term financial security by securing shares in the business
We do things a little differently at talentshed. We’re not going to tell you every job is your perfect next role, instead, we’ll tell you the things you need to know from the off then have a proper conversation with you to help you establish if this is the opportunity for you.
Your next step:
If the 5 things above tick your boxes, click apply and we’ll get in touch to tell you more about the role.
If this role isn’t right for you, talk to us about what is so we can help you find it.
Talk to us: 01872 309090
Message us: email@example.com