Practice Manager (Optical), Crewe (Near Stoke-on-Trent), Full Time, Independently Minded Well Established Practice, Base Salary Negotiable up to 25,000 + Bonus 2/3,000
Exclusive role of Practice Manager at an already well established independently minded practice that puts client care at the forefront of everything they do
This role will be suitable for an experienced manager that's looking for a relaxed but very modern practice to help discover an already loyal client following
The practice has now generated a strong reputation in the area of Crewe for providing outstanding quality of service and they are now looking for a passionate individual who can build on their already high levels of success
Offering a competitive salary and rewarding company bonus scheme with OTE 28,000+
The practice already boasting a wide range of designer brands such as Gant, Hugo Boss, Ray Ban and Guess
The practice is ideally located in the heart of Crewe with nearby public transport links providing the safety of easy commuting. There is also parking available a few minutes walk away.
- Help to build new business working in a positive proactive manner at all times
- Work with a variety of high quality products
- Ideally working full time four to five days
- Be a driven and enthusiastic individual keen to progress yourself and business goals!
- Clinic-based working operating from 9am - 5pm or 9am - 5:30pm mid-week (Saturdays are regularly required but can finish earlier)
- Offer exceptional customer service above all else
- Contribute to the success of the practice and their future plans for expansion
Package and Benefits
- Excellent prospects for career progression with immediate access to Managerial role
- Superb modern facilities with great high quality independent feel
- Up to 25,000 basic salary
- 2/3,000 available in personal bonuses per year
- No Sundays, evenings or Bank Holidays required
- Pension scheme and holidays provide in line with statutory requirements
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- The ideal candidate will be experienced Manager or Assistant Manager who is currently managing a small team
- Essential candidates have one or two years optics dispensing experience minimum (NB, Do not need to be a qualified Dispensing Optician but should be confident to dispense at all levels)
- Have the right to work in the UK
What Happens Next?
Please click the 'Apply' button to find out more about this role. The consultant looking after this vacancy will contact you at a convenient time to share further details on about the opportunity. All interaction will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission.
If you wish to talk to us in person about this job or any other suitable jobs, please email us on email@example.com or call our Optometry team on 01423 813452.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Optical Jobs