A once in a lifetime opportunity has just become available for an Optometrist to join a leading independent opticians based in Guernsey on a full-time basis with no weekend work.
This is an exceptionally rare role in one of Guernsey's longest running independent practices, where you will work as the sole tester supported by an experienced and tenured team including qualified Dispensing Optician support.
You will have lots of autonomy and the ability to shape the practice to your liking, where the owners are extremely relaxed and want to work in partnership with their new Optometrist to ensure the best outcome for all parties.
Guernsey itself is not only an fantastic place to live but boasts lower taxes with a flat rate of 20% and also no council tax, enabling you to enjoy more of the money you earn.
The package is extremely competitive with a negotiable basic salary up to circa 75000 depending upon experience, bonus scheme, and professional fees paid more, while assistance with relocation can be arranged.
For prospective candidates the practice are happy to arrange a practice visit when convenient which will give you a chance to fully explore the opportunity thoroughly.
Further details can be discussed upon interest so if you would like to have a further chat about this role please don't hesitate to get in touch!
- Working as the sole Optometrist in a leading independent practice based in Guernsey
- Full-time role working Monday-Friday with general working hours of 8:30am-5pm
- Practice recently refurbished and boasts excellent levels of equipment including OCT, Auto-refractor, Phoropters and paperless system
- Flexible testing times available, however the practice has recently been working to 30 minute appointments
- Fully private practice
- Supported by a qualified Dispensing Opticians and tenured support team
- Excellent levels of autonomy to shape the practice to your preference
Package and Benefits
- Market leading salary which is negotiable up to 75000 depending upon experience
- Bonus scheme
- Relocation assistance/allowance negotiable
- Professional fees paid
- No weekends!
- Further benefits negotiable
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Registered as an Optometrist with the GOC
- Right to work in the UK
- Confident to work as a sole tester in a high-end independent practice
What Happens Next?
Please click the 'Apply' button to find out more about this role. The consultant looking after this vacancy will contact you at a convenient time to share further details on about the opportunity. All interaction will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission.
If you wish to talk to us in person about this job or any other suitable jobs, please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call our Optometry team on 01423 813452.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Optometrist Jobs