We have two exciting new opportunities for both a Dispensing Optician / Store Manager and Optical Assistant / Assistant Store Manager to join a future focused practice in Windsor.
This opportunity is perfect for an enthusiastic individual within optics looking to take their career to the next level.
You'll be working out of a contemporary practice, designed to offer an efficient and smooth service to all patients, as well as maintaining the highest level of patient care. This role is ideal for an enthusiastic individual who is open minded to new ideas.
This role is for a well established and successful international company, who are expanding throughout the UK. They're looking for someone to join them on this journey and contribute to their growing reputation.
The practise is located within a beautiful village in Windsor - with a friendly and community based feel, whilst also being incredibly sleek and modern.
- Become part of a tight-knit team of optical professionals with patient care at the forefront of everything they do
- Working Tuesday - Saturday 9:00-5:30pm
- An amazing opportunity for someone to have a real impact on the practice with lots of professional freedom
- Working out of a relaxed modern practice in Windsor, with a wide variety of frames on site
Package and Benefits
- 5 weeks holiday
- No Sundays, Evenings o
- Competitive basic salary over 35,000 plus excellent bonus scheme taking OTE up to 50k
- Basic salary for Assistant Store Manager is 24,000 plus bonus
- Extensive career progression opportunities - up to partner/directorship level
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Optical experience is required
- The right to work in the UK
- GOC registered Dispensing Optician is desired but not essential
What Happens Next?
Please click the 'Apply' button to find out more about this role. The consultant looking after this vacancy will contact you at a convenient time to share further details on about the opportunity. All interaction will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission.
If you wish to talk to us in person about this job or any other suitable jobs, please email us on email@example.com or call our Optometry team on 01423 813452.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Optical Jobs