A fantastic new full or part time job Audiologist/RHAD opportunity has arisen in Stockton-on-Tees, Clinic Based, Independent, Competitive negotiable basic salary with Realistic OTE 60,000+
An exciting chance to work in a fully independent, privately run, family business with huge scope to develop a long-term career with a great team of hear care professionals
With a fully negotiable starting salary of 35k+, a very profitable commission structure with an OTE of 40K-60K+, and extra bonuses, this is one of the most generous packages in the Audiology sector that continually pays you for your skill and hard work
Each session with your private clients is personalised to meet and satisfy all of their goals, resulting in the greatest potential hearing outcome. Because all appointments are held in contemporary and new facilities and equipment, it is a really fulfilling and gratifying experience
- A well-organized and pre-scheduled agenda will assist you properly outline your day
- To reach patient objectives, work hours are consistent and easy from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., with extended testing times, in a focused and pleasant environment
- Because no weekend work is necessary, a fantastic and flexible work-life balance may be established from Monday to Friday.
- Delivering a bespoke day to day service to each and every patient to ensure the high standard of the business are continually met
- Working alongside like-minded individuals, who are determined, passionate and very enthusiastic about the services that they provide
Package and Benefits
- A competitive basic salary with fantastic high earning potentials of up to 60k+ OTE
- A huge scope to develop a long-term career within the business
- No commercial pressure
- Full professional freedom to tailor consultations to meet patients' needs
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- You must be registered with the HCPC as an Audiologist/RHAD due to fully private client base
- Possess the right to work in the UK
- The ideal candidate will have prior experience within the private sector
- A Full driver's licence required
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this role please click the 'Apply' button. On submission of the job application form, an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the relevant practice without your consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at email@example.com or call our Audiology Team on 01423 813459
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Audiology Jobs