Are you an Optical Assistant looking for a practice that has an emphasis on fashion, flair, and working with high end Frames?
This company is seeking an experienced OA for their high-end and classy independent practice. The right candidate must be a people person, motivated and driven to better themselves and the business. Also, to have an ability to appease situations in a professional manager and make decisions based on the welfare of the business. This company are well known around the area for providing a bespoke service.
The ideal location for the optical advisor to be based is in Chingford or its surrounding areas with good travel links or a car. Chingford, Buckhurst Hill and Ponders End are close stations located near this practice.
Why Should You Apply?
- Great package and enhanced bonus scheme
- Progression and development
- Nice environment and competent colleagues and support staff
- Professional fees and indemnities
- Flexible schedule
- Long standing team
- GOC registered or ability to be
- Clean faultless GOC record
- Full Time or part time commitment
- Team and self-motivated
* If you cannot offer the above requirements, please do not apply for the position.
If you are interested the please contact our Consultant, Joe on 0207 186 1691 OR email@example.com - he will answer any questions and provide all details needed.
Recommendations / Refer a Friend
Vivid Optical are working in partnership on this vacancy / optical group. If you are not interested but know someone who would be perfect for such a job, then we can offer up to £500 for each successful recommendation.