Position: Contact Lens Optician
Salary: Up to 35,000depending on experience (pro rata) PLUS a 6k Joining Bonus!
Bonus:A rewarding monthly bonus.
Working Hours: Part-Time opportunity, 3 days a week. If you're looking for aFull-Timeopportunity there is the option to work as a Dispensing Optician the rest of the week.
Experience Level: Must have previous experience working in an optician and must have a GOC number.
Specsavers Swadlincoteare recruiting for a qualified and GOC registered Contact Lens Optician.
As a Contact Lens Optician, theres nothing quite like the feeling of being part of the Specsavers team where youll be part of a family that works together to give every customer the best possible service. Your role in this is crucial. With one in three UK contact lens wearers coming to us for lenses and advice, we ensure that millions of people get the right lenses, at a price they can afford.
In this key role, youll work to the highest professional standards, providing a contact lens fitting and aftercare service thats in a whole different league. Youll work to boost sales, profit and customer loyalty exceeding customers needs as well as business objectives. In effect, youll be our resident expert, sharing your knowledge with customers and staff alike, all while working alongside our dedicated professionals, using the latest equipment.
Whats on offer?
The Role in a Nutshell:
- Outstanding annual salary based on experience we can talk more about this at interview
- A highly-rewarding performance-based bonus scheme
- Pension contribution
- Support with CET
- Exceptional clinical and professional development opportunities
- Access to cutting-edge clinical technology, such as OCT
- Enjoy earning an extra 6k joining bonus when successful with Specsavers Swadlincote! (T&Cs apply)
- Carry out contact lens fitting and aftercare in accordance with Company procedures and professional guidelines
- Deal with general enquiries and advise customers on contact lenses
- Ensure that all customers have a clear understanding of the contact lens options for their prescription. Advise customers on spectacle dispensing options, including current promotions
- Ensure that appointment times are efficiently managed and that customer waiting time is minimized
- Provide insertion / removal instruction to patients as required
Then theres you
As a qualified Contact Lens Optician, youll have what it takes to put customers at their ease. Youre also team-focused, with a passion for what you do so youre always up-to-date with the latest developments in the industry. With this approach plus our exciting career development options, youll stand every chance of going far.
Get in touch
For more information or to apply for this role, please contact Kasia Mnich - firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07939988974